FinalMesh is the ultimate solution for converting and publishing your 3D assets, technical data to PDF, modern WebGL application or another 3D format.
PDF publishing platform integrated into FinalMesh allows to convert sophisticated technical data, 3D models into regular, well known PDF files.
It is easy to select best initial view, render mode, lighting right in PDF Publish mode, all changes are visible right on the screen.
Multiple viewports of the same model are supported, each with it's own settings.
Everything is easy as Save button, but all extra options, like PDF encryption are just one click away.
WebGL is an OpenGL inside of browser and this means that it is possible to render 3D triangles on the web page using sophisticated shaders. This is great, but sounds quite complicated already. This is probably true, but thanks to FinalMesh, creating WebGL application is as easy as selecting Save item in File menu.
- Browse and view your 3D files with thumbnails.
- View 3D with textures, complex materials.
- Inspect internal 3D objects topology, apply or change materials
- All this in fast and modern UI.
- Convert 3D content to another 3D format, for instance into STL format for 3D printing.
- Render 3D model to image using built-in raytracer.
- Bath Processing.
- Powerfull geometry engine
- Instancing - whole sub-tree tree or just geometry
- Meshes with in memory data compression allows to load huge 3D assets
- Procedural primitives including splines, cubes, spheres, texts
- Modifiers (deformers) including Booleans, Sub-D, Mirror, Extrude and more
- Callouts, Notes
- Point coordinates
- Linear Dimensions
- Radius, Diameter, Angle
See WebGL Markups